Refreshed look with NO pain, NO downtime!
WHAT IS PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)?
• Autologous high concentration of human platelets in small volume of plasma
– 2-3 times native concentration of whole blood
• Contains high concentration of platelets, Growth Factors, Fibrin matrix, WBC &
• “Jump starts” healing process, provides scaffold for healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-
• PRP is a restorative, regenerative treatment that improves the tissue.
WHAT IS PRP FACIAL?
• Controlled micro-trauma to initiate regeneration & skin rejuvenation
– Boosts collagen and Hyaluronic acid production
BENEFITS OF PRP FACIAL:
• Wrinkles on the face
• Dark circles around the eyes
• Chest & Décolletage
• Wrinkles on the hands
• Acne scars
• Stretch marks
• Post laser & hydration
BENEFITS OF PRP HAIR REJUVENATION:
• Increase hair concentration
• Increase hair density
• Increase root strength
• Decrease hair loss
PRP in the news
New York Post 10/13/17
Bye-bye, Botox: Beauty junkies are now injecting this
PRP proves to be safe and effective for the treatment of stretch marks in a clinical study
Next Steps… We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation by filling out the form to the right or by calling our office at 650.401.6060. We look forward to hearing from you.